Ingredients — PartnerCo Product
|Activated Charcoal — RESTORIIX |
|Alpha Lipoic Acid — OPTIMAL M |
|Bergavit® Bergamot Fruit Extract — MOA |
|Bioperine — MOA |
|Bioperine — BIOPRO-Q |
|Biotin — OPTIMAL V |
|Boron(as boron citrate) — OPTIMAL M |
|Bromelain — OPTIMAL V |
|Calcium(as calcium ascorbate) — VINALI|
|Calcium(as calcium ascorbate) — OPTIMAL V|
|Calcium(as calcium citrate) — OPTIMAL M |
|Chamomile Flower Extract — REJUVENIIX |
|Chia Seed — RESTORIIX |
|Chlorella(cracked cell wall) — RESTORIIX |
|Choline(as choline bitartrate) — OPTIMAL M |
|Chromium(as chromium niacinate) — OPTIMAL M |
|Citrus Bioflavonoids — OPTIMAL M|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids — VINALI |
|Coenzyme Q10 — OMEGA-Q|
|Coenzyme Q10(ubiquinol®) — BIOPRO-Q |
|Copper(as copper gluconate) — OPTIMAL M |
|Cranberry Juice Concentrate — MOA|
|Folate(folic acid) — OPTIMAL V |
|Goji Berry Extract — REJUVENIIX |
|Grape Seed Extract — VINALI |
|Grape Seed Extract — MOA |
|Grape Seed Extract(95% anthocyanins) — OPTIMAL V |
|Green Coffee Bean Extract — REJUVENIIX |
|Green Tea Leaf Extract — MOA |
|Green Tea Leaf Extract(90% polyphenols / 50% EGCG) — OPTIMAL M |
|Hawaiian Noni Fruit — REJUVENIIX |
|Hawthorn Berry — REJUVENIIX |
|Hesperidin — OPTIMAL M |
|Inland Sea Trace Minerals — OPTIMAL M|
|Inositol — OPTIMAL V|
|Iodine(as potassium iodide) — OPTIMAL M|
|L-theanine — REJUVENIIX|
|Magnesium(as magnesium amino acid chelate) — OPTIMAL M|
|Maitake Mushroom Extract (fruiting body) — MOA|
|Manganese(as manganese gluconate) — OPTIMAL M|
|Mangosteen Fruit Extract — REJUVENIIX|
|Maqui Berry — REJUVENIIX|
|Molybdenum(as molybdenum citrate complex) — OPTIMAL V |
|N-Acetyl Cysteine — OPTIMAL M |
|Niacin(50% as niacinamide) — OPTIMAL V |
|Noni Juice Concentrate — MOA |
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids(EPA & DHA) — OMEGA-Q |
|Organic Acai Fruit Juice — MOA |
|Organic Acerola Fruit Juice — MOA |
|Organic Agaricus Mushroom — MOA |
|Organic Aloe Vera Juice — MOA |
|Organic Cordyceps Mushroom — MOA |
|Organic Ginger Root Powder — RESTORIIX |
|Organic Goji Berry Puree — MOA |
|Organic Kelp Leaf — MOA |
|Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom — MOA |
|Organic Mango Fruit Puree — MOA |
|Organic Mangosteen Fruit Puree — MOA |
|Organic Nigella Seed — MOA |
|Organic Pomegranate Juice Concentrate — MOA |
Pomegranate juice contains higher levels of antioxidants than most other fruit juices. It also has three times more antioxidants than red wine and green tea. The antioxidants in pomegranate juice can help remove free radicals, protect cells from damage, and reduce inflammation.
|Organic Reishi Mushroom — MOA |
Reishi mushroom has been used to help enhance the immune system, reduce stress, improve sleep, and lessen fatigue. People also take reishi mushroom for health conditions such as: High blood pressure. High cholesterol.
|Organic Shiitake Mushroom — MOA |
Shiitake mushroom is used for boosting the immune system, may help lowering blood cholesterol levels, hardening of the arteries, diabetes, eczema, colds and flu, treating prostate , and as an anti-aging agent. It is also used for hepatitis B, herpes, high blood pressure, and stomach ache.
|Organic Spirulina — RESTORIIX |
|Organic Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate — MOA |
|Organic White Tea Extract — MOA |
|Pantothenic Acid (as D calcium pantothenate) — OPTIMAL V |
- Vitamin B5, also called pantothenic acid, is one of the most important vitamins for human life. It's necessary for making blood cells, and it helps you convert the food you eat into energy. Vitamin B5 is one of eight B vitamins. All B vitamins help you convert the protein, carbohydrates, and fats you eat into energy.
|Pomegranate Fruit Extract (40% ellagic acid) — OPTIMAL M |
- Pomegranate juice contains higher levels of antioxidants than most other fruit juices. It also has three times more antioxidants than red wine and green tea. The antioxidants in pomegranate juice can help remove free radicals, protect cells from damage, and reduce inflammation.
|Prune Juice Concentrate — MOA |
Prune juice is an effective remedy for constipation in both children and adults. When giving prune juice to an infant, the Mayo Clinic recommends trying 2 to 4 ounces at a time and adjusting the amount as needed. For adults, drink 4 to 8 ounces of prune juice each morning to stimulate a bowel movement.
|Quercetin — OPTIMAL M |
Quercetin is the most abundant dietary flavonoid. It has been linked to improved exercise performance and reduced inflammation, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels. Plus, it may have brain-protective, anti-allergy properties. Though its benefits seem promising, more human research is needed.
|Resveratrol — OPTIMAL M |
Resveratrol has been promoted to have many health benefits such as protecting the heart and circulatory system, lowering cholesterol, and protecting against clots which can cause heart attacks and stroke. Animal studies have suggested it can lower blood sugar levels.
|Riboflavin — OPTIMAL V |
Vitamin B2 helps break down proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. It plays a vital role in maintaining the body's energy supply. Riboflavin helps convert carbohydrates into adenosine triphosphate (ATP). The human body produces ATP from food, and ATP produces energy as the body requires it.
|Rutin — OPTIMAL M |
Rutin are found in the rind of green citrus fruits and in rose hips and black currants. Rutin have been used in alternative medicine as an aid to enhance the action of vitamin C, to support blood circulation, as an antioxidant, and to treat allergies, viruses, or arthritis and other inflammatory conditions.
|Sea buckthorn juice powder — REJUVENIIX |
- Sea buckthorn leaves is used as a source of vitamins, antioxidants, protein building blocks (amino acids), fatty acids and minerals; for improving blood pressure and lowering cholesterol; preventing and controlling blood vessel diseases; and boosting immunity.
|Selenium(as selenomethionine, selenium methionate) — OPTIMAL M |
- Selenium is a powerful mineral that is essential for the proper functioning of your body. It plays a critical role in metabolism and thyroid function and helps protect your body from damage caused by oxidative stress.
|Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin — RESTORIIX |
- Chlorophyllin is a semi-synthetic mixture of water-soluble sodium copper salts derived from chlorophyll. ( More information) Chlorophyllin has been used orally as an internal deodorant and topically in the treatment of slow-healing wounds for more than 50 years without any serious side effects.
|Superplant Blend (broccoli leaf and flower, carrot, tomato, beet root, spinach leaf, cucumber, brussels sprout, cabbage leaf, celery leaf, kale leaf, asparagus shoot, green bell pepper, cauliflower, parsley, wheat grass, rosemary leaf extract, olive leaf extract, cinnamon bark extract, lutein, lycopene) — OPTIMAL M |
|Thiamin(as thiamin HCl) — OPTIMAL V |
- Thiamin (vitamin B1) helps the body's cells change carbohydrates into energy. The main role of carbohydrates is to provide energy for the body, especially the brain and nervous system. Thiamin also plays a role in muscle contraction and conduction of nerve signals. Thiamin is essential for the metabolism of pyruvate.
|Turmeric Root — MOA |
- Turmeric and especially its most active compound curcumin have many scientifically-proven health benefits, such as the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer's and cancer. It's a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis.
|Vegetable Blend(broccoli leaf and flower, carrot, tomato, beet root, spinach leaf, cucumber, brussels sprout, cabbage leaf, celery leaf, kale leaf, asparagus shoot, green bell pepper, cauliflower, parsley, wheat grass) — OPTIMAL V |
|Vitamin A — MOA|
|Vitamin A(as beta-carotene) — OPTIMAL V |
- Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in many foods. Vitamin A is important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction. Vitamin A also helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly. There are two different types of vitamin A.
|Vitamin B12(as methylcobalamin) — OPTIMAL V |
- Vitamin B12 is a nutrient that helps keep the body's nerve and blood cells healthy and helps make DNA, the genetic material in all cells. Vitamin B12 also helps prevent a type of anemia called megaloblastic anemia that makes people tired and weak. Two steps are required for the body to absorb vitamin B12 from food.
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) — OPTIMAL V |
- Together the complex of eight B vitamins are important for metabolism, brain and liver function, growth, and building blood cells, as well as for maintaining healthy hair, skin, and vision. Vitamin B6 also helps the body make melatonin, which is important in helping regulate your internal clock and your sleep.
|Vitamin C — VINALI|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, magnesium ascorbate, zinc ascorbate, potassium ascorbate, acerola cherry) — OPTIMAL V |
- Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is necessary for the growth, development and repair of all body tissues. It's involved in many body functions, including formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the immune system, wound healing, and the maintenance of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) — OPTIMAL V |
- Vitamin D is a group of fat-soluble secosteroids responsible for increasing intestinal absorption of calcium, magnesium, and phosphate, and multiple other biological effects. In humans, the most important compounds in this group are vitamin D3 (also known as cholecalciferol) and vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol).
|Vitamin E (as D alpha tocopheryl succinate, mixed tocopherols 50 mg) — OPTIMAL V |
- Free radicals form as a result of normal body processes. They cause damage that shortens the life of your cells. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that may help reduce free radical damage and slow the aging process of your cells, according to the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
|Vitamin K (as phylloquinone) — OPTIMAL V |
- Vitamin K refers to a group of fat-soluble vitamins that play a role in blood clotting, bone metabolism, and regulating blood calcium levels. The body needs vitamin K to produce prothrombin, a protein and clotting factor that is important in blood clotting and bone metabolism.
|Zeolite (micronized) — RESTORIIX |
- Zeolite Pure micronized powder is the best natural detox to safely remove heavy metals & toxins from your body better than liquids.
|Zinc(as zinc citrate) — OPTIMAL M |
- Zinc, a nutrient found throughout your body, helps your immune system and metabolism function. Zinc is also important to wound healing and your sense of taste and smell.