Restoriix supports Detoxification & Healthy pH through a restorative blend of zeolite, chlorella and superfoods
Restoriix features a combination of zeolite, charcoal, and nutrient-dense superfoods that attracts and removes free radicals and unwanted substances, balances pH levels, and supports healthy immune function while bolstering the body’s natural detoxification processes.*
Getting Back in Balance*
We live in a world that too often feels out of balance. Add constant stress from busy schedules with too much fast food, throw in environmental
pollutants, mercury from dental fillings, preservatives in foods, toxins from plastics, cleaning agents, and poor air quality, and it’s easy to see why our bodies may be suffering unhealthy consequences.*
All this toxicity may be causing your body’s natural systems to function at less-than-optimal levels, and when your systems are under stress and out of balance, they can’t work as efficiently. Consequently, you may suffer from low energy, weight gain or loss, and weakened immunity. So what can you do to combat these negative effects?* Restoriix is a cleansing supplement that supports your body’s normal detoxification processes to help you reach your peak balance potential. Using a combination of zeolite, charcoal, and nutrient-dense superfoods, Restoriix can help rid your body of unwanted toxins and restore balance that may have been lost.*
Restoriix—from A to Zeolite
Restoriix ingredients have been gathered from around the world and combined to create a cleansing supplement that works in synergy with your body to restore its natural balance and vitality.*
Zeolites are natural volcanic minerals that are mined in certain parts of the world. Created by a chemical reaction between ash from a volcano and salt from the nearby sea, zeolites are formed in the hardened lava over the course of thousands of years. Zeolite has a very unique structure consisting of large, vacant spaces that allow for free radicals to be attracted to it, then trapped and eliminated from the body.*
Thanks to its honeycomb-like structure, zeolite works at the cellular level to trap unwanted materials. And because it is one of the few negatively charged minerals in nature, zeolite acts as a magnet, drawing free radicals to it.1 For centuries, powdered forms of specific zeolites have been used as traditional remedies throughout Asia to promote overall health and well being.*
Overall, zeolite is a good choice for:
- Supporting healthy immune function.*
- Helping the body remove free radicals and other unwanted substances.*
- Maintaining balanced pH levels in the body and boosting healthy alkalinity levels, which are essential for good health and immune support.2 A body with proper alkaline levels contains high oxygen levels, which supports the body’s natural defenses, as well as favoring the preservation of lean muscle mass,
essentially slowing the aging process.*,3
In addition to zeolite, Restoriix also contains chlorella, a pure green algae rich in chlorophyll that aids in processing oxygen, thus supporting the body’s natural cleansing processes in key elimination systems such as the bowel, liver, and blood.*
Chlorella has the potential to support the natural detoxification processes by:*
- Supporting immune function.*
- Helping to digest food more efficiently.*
- Supporting healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels already within normal range.*
Activated Charcoal of Willow Tree Bark
From the time that Hippocrates first cited its health-promoting properties, willow tree bark has been a valued ingredient used around the world for health and wellness. Activated charcoal made from willow tree bark, a part of the Restoriix formula, can bond to and carry thousands of times its own weight in toxins and other chemicals. Because of these properties, activated charcoal is a commonly used decontamination agent around
Spirulina, derived from fresh-water algae, provides protein, iron, vitamins, minerals, and many essential micronutrients often missing in the diet due to irregular eating habits, hectic lifestyle, or lack of proper dietary knowledge.*
An edible seed that comes from the deserts of southern Mexico, chia seeds are probably best known for their use in novelty planters called Chia Pets. However, throughout history, these small but mighty seeds have played an important part in health and nutrition. In pre-Columbian times, they were a main component of the Aztec and Mayan diets and were kept as survival rations for Aztec warriors.6 In today’s society, chia seeds are gaining popularity, with health benefits similar to flax seeds. Chia is a very abundant source of omega-3 fatty acids and is high in antioxidants. Beyond that, chia seeds are also full of fiber and trace elements like calcium, phosphorous, manganese, copper, molybdenum, zinc, and more.*,7
One of the most powerful life-giving substances on the planet is chlorophyll. This is the pigment that gives green foods their color. Chlorophyll-rich foods have a very deep green color, and they are useful in building new blood cells and purifying the body. Chlorophyll also assists in oral hygiene and deodorization of the body.*
Ginger is popular both for its flavor and health-supporting properties. A powerful antioxidant, ginger has been shown to improve blood circulation and has a long history of use for alleviating symptoms of gastrointestinal distress.*,8,9
Harmony in Health
Achieving a natural balance is essential for supporting your body and your health. Including Restoriix as part of your health and wellness routine will support your body’s normal detoxification processes, helping you to get back in balance.*
Our Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to bringing the best health and wellness products to you by extensively researching modern nutritional science. The ARIIX 100% potency guarantee is the cornerstone of our quality, and we are dedicated to our mission to Unleash the Human Potential for Good.
A: Restoriix brings together activated charcoal, micronized zeolite, and chlorella to eliminate toxic elements and restore your body's ability to absorb and utilize nutrients.
A: Achieving a natural balance is essential for supporting your body and your health. With a proprietary blend of cleansing ingredients as well as nutrient-dense superfoods, Restoriix attracts and removes free radicals and unwanted substances from the body and helps restore the body's pH levels. Including Restoriix as part of your health and wellness routine will support your body's normal detoxification processes helping you to get back in balance.
• Supporting healthy immune function.*
• Helping the body remove free radicals and other unwanted substances.*
• Maintaining balanced pH levels in the body and boosting healthy alkalinity levels, which are essential for good health and immune support. A body with proper alkaline levels contains high oxygen levels, which supports the body’s natural defenses, as well as favoring the preservation of lean muscle mass, essentially slowing the aging process.*
• Supporting immune function.*
• Helping to digest food more efficiently.*
• Supporting healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels already within normal range.*
Other key ingredients include activated charcoal of willow tree bark, Organic Spirulina, Chia Seeds, Chlorophyllin, and Ginger Root.
A: Mix one scoop (3.9 grams) per day with water or juice, preferably 1 hour before meals. For more intense cleansing, take one scoop twice daily. Keep out of reach of children. (If you are pregnant, nursing, or have a medical condition, consult a physician before using this product.)
A: Zeolite can cause some dehydration as unwanted toxins are removed from the body. For that reason, it is essential to be well hydrated when taking Restoriix. Drink at least 8-10 glassed of water a day. Drinks such as coffee, tea, and soda do not count. Restoriix also contains chlorella. Although no significant chlorella side effects have been reported in the medical literature, we have had several reports of gastrointestinal side effects with its use. It may cause mild symptoms such as gas, nausea, discoloration of bowel movements, cramping of the stomach, and diarrhea. These side effects will often dissipate on their own after a few days or by reducing the amount of the product. It is not known if Chlorella is safe to consume while pregnant or breastfeeding and those who are allergic to iodine should not consume it as it does contain iodine. Restoriix also contains activated charcoal that may cause discoloration of stools and possible constipation.
A: Research shows that Restoriix is very unlikely to affect the efficacy of birth control when taken according to package directions: 1 hour before or 2 hours after taking medication.
A: Restoriix is more effective at detoxifying the body (removing past accumulated unwanted substances) when taken on an empty stomach. Taking Restoriix first thing in the morning, mid-morning, mid-afternoon, or right before bed are the most effective times, given that it is 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating any food.
A: For the absolute best results, Restoriix is most effective when taken on an empty stomach. However, you can take Restoriix with food if that is better for you. We always provide the most optimal methods of use first.
A: The negative ions in Restoriix are specifically targeted to track down the positive ions in your body, which are toxins and chemicals, and rid your body of these unwanted accumulated substances. Therefore, Restoriix targets only the "bad stuff" in our body and not the healthy, nutritious substances, which are also positive ions, from your diet or supplementation.
A: Restoriix targets the unwanted substances in your body. Between fillers, binders, and preservatives found in many commercial pharmaceuticals, we advise not taking these two products at the same time so ensure the effecitiveness of your medication isn't altered.
A: When taking Restoriix with Slenderiix & Xceler8 follow the guidelines of taking Restoriix one hour before or two hours after taking the Slenderiix & Xceler8 drops. The Slenderiix & Xceler8 drops are best taken 10 minutes before meals. When using the products in conjunction, take Restoriix one hour before using the drops for optimal results.
A: Restoriix is a concentrated green super food with ingredients such as chlorella. Many people who do not normally consume these types of foods can experience minor symptoms such as diarrhea. Try reducing from 1 scoop once a day to 1/3 scoop three times a day. Normally, the body adjusts within 1–2 weeks, if not, call your physician.
1. Allawzi, Mamdouh; Al-Asheh, Sameer, (2009), Use of Jordanian natural zeolite as sorbent for removal of cadmium from aqueous solutions, 1944-3994 / 1944-3986, 2010 Desalination Publications. doi: 10.5004/dwt.2010.1200
2. Time evolution of a natural clinoptilolite in aqueous medium: conductivity and pH experiments | Microporous and Mesoporous Materials | PDF 3. Dawson-Hughes, Bess; Harris, Susan S.; Ceglia, Lisa, “Alkaline diets favor lean tissue mass in older adults,” Am J Clin Nutr March 2008 vol. 87 no. 3 662-665
4. Anon. Position statement and practice guidelines on the use of multi-dose activated charcoal in the treatment of acute poisoning. American Academy of Clinical Toxicology; European Association of Poisons Centres and Clinical Toxicologists. J Toxicol Clin Toxicol 1999;37:731-51.
5. Bond GR. The role of activated charcoal and gastric emptying in gastrointestinal decontamination: a state-of-the-art review. Ann Emerg Med 2002;39:273-86.
6. Cahill, Joseph P. (2003). “Ethnobotany of Chia, Salvia hispanica L. (Lamiaceae)”. Economic Botany 57 (4): 604–618. doi:10.1663/0013–0001(2003)057[0604:EOCSHL]2.0.CO;2
7. USDA SR-21 Nutrient Data (2010). “Nutrition Facts for Seeds, chia seeds, dried”. Nutrition Data. Retrieved 2010-11-29.
8. Ernst, E.; & Pittler, M.H. (1 March 2000). “Efficacy of ginger for nausea and vomiting: a systematic review of
randomized clinical trials” (PDF). British Journal of Anesthesia 84 (3): 367–371. PMID 10793599. Retrieved 2006-09-06.
9. University of Maryland Medical Centre (2006). “Ginger”. Retrieved 2007-08-02.