Reviive Shampoo FAQs
Q: How is
Shampoo different? Reviive
A: Typical shampoos and conditioners contain harsh chemicals that don’t just clean your hair— they destroy it.
Q: What are the benefits of
- All natural and organic, without harsh detergents or harmful additives
- Base of antioxidant-rich and naturally conditioning white tea
- Hypoallergenic, nontoxic and safe for color treated hair
- Leaves hair and scalp clean, conditioned and residue-free
Reviive Shampoo have harsh detergents in it?
Reviive Shampoo safe on color-treated hair?
A: Yes! Both the shampoo and conditioner are safe to use on color-treated hair.
Q: What is in my
A: A host of organic and natural ingredients, including cleansing white tea, strengthening peptides from sweet blue lupine and nourishing essential oils, keep your hair and scalp clean and free of environmental toxins while keeping you from introducing new contaminants through your skin.
- Organic Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract
- Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine
- Decyl Glucoside· Glycerin
- Coco Glucoside
- Carya Ovata Bark Extract
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside
- Hydrolyzed Lupine Seed Extract
- Organic Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil
- Citric Acid
- Phytic Acid· Panthenol
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Organic Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil
- Sodium Benzoate
- Organic Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract
- Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Potassium Sorbate
Q: When do
Reviive products expire?
A: There is a two year expiration on all of the Reviive products.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.