SON Formula® is a dietary supplement, which contains the MAP Master Amino Acid Pattern® a unique amino acid profile that provides a 99% Net Nitrogen Utilization® (NNU®) the highest in comparison to any dietary protein or protein supplement.*
Dr. Marlisa Hurt
Here's an excerpt from Dr. Marlisa Hurt's pilot study group training on SON Formula®.
6 bottles of SON Formular® will provide you with two complete protein servings per day—the clinically indicated dose used in therapeutic nutritional settings for healthy rapid weight loss, intermittent fasting and anytime accelerated healing is needed.
10 tablets, taken a minimum of 2 hours apart will replace the protein portion of two meals per day are recommended to support exceptional energy during intermittent fasting and to protect lean body mass during weight loss. This requires 20 tablets per day per month.
Endurance and performance athletes, or those on a vegan diet, often require a total of three protein servings (30 tablets) per day. This is the only protein that has been clinically studied and proven to be extremely gentle on the digestive organs, such as the liver and kidneys. Dialysis patients have been observed to have reduced BUN (blood urea nitrogen) levels—35% in 24 hours when all other dietary proteins are replaced with SON Formula®.
SON Formula® is one of very few protein supplements which have been clinically tested in both pregnant and nursing women. SON Formula® is not only safe—it is highly beneficial for both the skin, hair and brain health of the mother, as well as optimizing total body health of the developing baby. 10 to 30 tablets per day, depending upon if vegan or if consuming other forms of protein. The lower the amount of animal protein consumed, the higher number of SON Formula® tablets in indicated for optimal development.
5 tablets replaces a snack, 10 tablets replaces a meal. For optimal energy and maximum protein utilization, repeat every 2 hours according to your personal energy needs. Endurance athletes use up to 4 servings per day—40 tablets.
Buy Your SON Formula® Here...
The SON Formula® is offered on AriixProducts.com under a special limited edition pilot program only.
Take the Energy Boost Challenge—Try 1 Bottle! $49
Total 360 Tablets
Buy 2 Bottles Get 1 Free—$99
Total 720 Tablets
$198 for the Athlete or Weight Loss Pack
Why do most weight loss diets fail?
Most weight loss diets fail due to the following misconceptions:
- Overweight has been erroneously attributed, only to a body’s positive energy balance. As a result, weight loss diets or treatments have focused on decreasing calories (energy) intake by either:
- Reducing appetite;
- Reducing absorption of nutrients; or
- Reducing ingestion of food.
As a result, most weight loss diets or treatments have ignored the fact that these procedures may be life threatening. Why? Because by reducing the calories (energy) intake, they also reduce the intake of essential nutrients indispensable to maintain a healthy and productive life.
- Weight loss diets have focused on maintaining a negative energy balance. However, they ignored the fact that a negative energy balance activates the Negative Energy Balance Cycle (NEBC), a physiological cycle, which acts as a homeostatic (self-preserving) response aimed:
- At preventing dehydration by increasing the Antidiuretic Hormone (ADH) and the Aldosterone Hormone secretions. As a result, excessive water and sodium retention may occur.
- At preserving fat tissue by decreasing, within a 24-hour period, body metabolism, until the energy balance reaches equilibrium. As a result, fat tissue catabolism (breakdown) may halt.
- metabolism may lower
- fat tissue catabolism may halt
- excessive water and sodium retention may occur
As a consequence:
Therefore, body weight may remain unchanged or increase. Hunger, weakness, hypoglycemia, or decreased libido may occur.
- Weight loss diets often provide insufficient protein intake (in quantity or quality). As a result, a negative nitrogen balance (NNB) is achieved. This activates the Negative Nitrogen Balance Cycle (NNBC). As a result:
- The amount of body constituent proteins decreases. Namely, the living cells that comprise the muscles, organs, skeleton, etc. This may cause muscle loss that may leave an empty space between the muscle and the skin, thus causing flabby and sagging skin. At the same time, a loss of the skin’s normal firmness and texture may worsen flabbiness.
- The osmotic pressure in the bloodstream decreases. As a result, an excess of water and sodium, which should be eliminated through diuresis (urination) is retained.
Therefore, body weight may remain unchanged or increase. Muscle loss, flabby tissue, weakened immune system, hunger, weakness, or decreased libido may also occur. Furthermore, once the diet concludes, and the nutritional habits are reassumed, the lost weight may be regained (yo-yo effect).
SON Formula® can substitute dietary proteins in a safer and nutritionally more efficient way
SON Formula® is a dietary protein substitute that provides the MAP Master Amino Acid Pattern® (U.S. Patent No. 5,132,113) a unique pattern of essential amino acids in a highly purified, free, crystalline form. After oral ingestion, SON Formula® is rapidly utilized. SON Formula® does not require the aid of peptidases and therefore, it is absorbed, within 23 minutes, through the first 100 cm of functional small intestine. SON Formula® does not provide any fecal residue. SON Formula® is amphoteric. SON Formula® is supplied in tablets of 1,000 mg for oral administration. Each tablet of SON Formula® contains only the active ingredient MAP™. SON Formula® contains no inactive ingredients.
The results of comparative, double-blind, triple and quintuple crossover Net Nitrogen Utilization (NNU) clinical studies have shown that the subjects, while taking SON Formula®, as a dietary proteins substitute, achieved a body’s 99% NNU. This means that 99% of SON Formula®’s constituent amino acids followed the anabolic pathway, thus acting as precursor of body’s protein synthesis (BPS). By comparison, dietary proteins only provide between 16 to 48% NNU. Hence, SON Formula® is more nutritious than dietary proteins.
This has been confirmed by the fact that during the studies, each subject body’s nitrogen balance was maintained in equilibrium by taking SON Formula®, as a sole and total substitute of dietary proteins, in a dosage of only 400 mg/kg/day, which provided less than 2 kcal/day (1 g MAP™ = 0.04 kcal). The studies results have also shown that 1% of MAP’s constituent amino acids followed the catabolic pathway, thus releasing only 1% of nitrogen catabolites (NC) and energy. By comparison dietary proteins release between 52% to 84% nitrogen catabolites and energy. This fact evidences that SON Formula® is safer than dietary proteins, and that provides the lowest amount of energy in comparison to any dietary protein.
Related PubMed References
- Lucà-Moretti, M., Grandi A., Lucà E., Muratori G., Nofroni M.G., Mucci M.P., Gambetta P., Stimolo R., Drago P., Giudice G., Tamburlin N. Master Amino Acids Pattern® as substitute for dietary proteins during a weight loss diet to achieve the body’s Nitrogen Balance equilibrium with essentially no calories. Advances in Therapy; 5:282-291, 2003.
- Lucà-Moretti, M., Grandi A., Lucà E., Muratori G., Nofroni M.G., Mucci M.P., Gambetta P., Stimolo R., Drago P., Giudice G., Tamburlin N., Karbalay M., Valente C., Moras G. Master Amino Acids Pattern® as sole and total substitute for dietary proteins during a weight loss diet to achieve the body’s Nitrogen Balance equilibrium. Advances in Therapy; 5:270-281, 2003.
- Lucà-Moretti, M., Grandi A., Lucà E., Mariani E., Vender G., Arrigotti E., Ferrario M., Rovelli E Results of taking Master Amino Acids Pattern® as a sole and total substitute of dietary proteins in an athlete during a desert crossing. Advances in Therapy; 4:203-210, 2003.
- Lucà-Moretti, M., Grandi A., Lucà E., Mariani E., Vender G., Arrigotti E., Ferrario M., Rovelli E. Comparative Results Between Two Groups of Track and Field Athletes with or without the use of Master Amino Acids Pattern® as protein substitute. Advances in Therapy; 4:195-202, 2003.
- Lucà-Moretti M. A Comparative, Double-blind, Triple Crossover Net Nitrogen Utilization® Study Confirms the Discovery of the Master Amino Acid Pattern. Annals of the Royal National Academy of Medicine of Spain, Madrid; Vol. CXV: 397-416, 1998.