All Posts by Rick

PureNourish Raspberry Breakfast

2 Scoops PureNourish Natural 3/4 Cup Coconut Yogurt Plain 1 Teaspoon Vanilla 1 Cup Coconut Milk Whipped (Thai Kitchen) Stevia Optional 1/4 Cup Coconut Flakes Dehydrated Unsweetened 24 Raspberries Fresh Blend PureNourish, yogurt and vanilla until smooth and set aside. Chill can of coconut milk first to harden top cream. Blend top cream from one […]

Continue reading

ARIIX Receives Rigorous Informed-Sport Certification for Nutritional Supplements

Bountiful, UT — On April 3, 2017, ARIIX received certification from Informed-Sport for products within their Nutrifii and Slenderiiz brands. Informed-Sport certifies that every supplement and raw material with the Informed-Sport logo has passed a rigorous certification process and is made with the highest quality standards. Informed-Sport is a quality assurance program for sports nutrition […]

Continue reading

Superfoods: The Healthiest Foods You Can Eat

Superfoods: The Healthiest Foods You Can Eat Eating healthy is almost synonymous to staying healthy. Almost 80 percent of the positive effects you reap from a wholesome lifestyle can be attributed to a balanced and nutritious diet, with the remaining 20 percent coming from exercise. Unfortunately, most Americans are uninformed about what actually constitutes healthy eating. […]

Continue reading

JOUVÉ AWARDED PRESTIGIOUS EWG VERIFIED™ STATUS

BOUNTIFUL, Utah –ARIIX—THE Opportunity Company ™ is pleased to announce that its revolutionary skincare brand, Jouvé, has been awarded EWG VERIFIED ™ status. In recognition of their exceptional purity and safety standards, Jouvé products will proudly carry the EWG seal, confirming that they are free of contaminants and that their manufacturing processes meet the rigorous […]

Continue reading

ARIIX’S NEW SKINCARE LINE JOUVÉ REVOLUTIONIZES THE INDUSTRY

ARIIX, THE Opportunity Company™, is proud to announce the long-anticipated launch of its revolutionary skincare line, Jouvé. The direct selling company is excited to offer two groundbreaking products, Instant Tightening and Restoring Serum and Dark Spot Corrector and Brightening Cream, both of which target the physical signs of aging, such as wrinkles, fine lines, puffiness, […]

Continue reading

The Amazing Health Benefits of Using Vinali

The ARIIX Vinali is the synergistic blend of antioxidants, Vitamin C and bioflavonoids. These work together to promote and support the immunity functioning and the youthfulness of the skin. It is an ideal source of Vitamin C, which have been proven to improve cell health and elasticity of the skin. This ensures that you have […]

Continue reading

The Omega Q and the many benefits that it does

The Omega Q is a very exclusive blend of the most important Omega Fatty acids along with the coenzyme named Q10. These two are the most influential ingredients available in the planet for commencing and sustaining an overall good health by starting at the very basics from cellular levels. The greatly balanced arrangement of both […]

Continue reading

Slenderiix Clinical Trial Results

Abstract A Randomized, Blind, Placebo-Controlled Cross-Over Study: Exploring the relationship of clinical therapeutic nutrition and an exclusive homeopathic weight loss tincture in relation to visceral adipose fat tissue stores and serum inflammatory markers that indicate risk factors for leading causes of death, including congestive heart disease and hormone-related cancers. The placebo-controlled study evaluates subjects’ hormonal, […]

Continue reading

Black Pepper in Priime Ice

Almost every meat-based recipe cooked in the kitchen makes use of spices and seasonings as one of the ingredients. And the most common of these spices is black pepper. Black Pepper Is A Potent Antioxidant Black pepper, which is also called as the “king of spice” and the world’s most traded spice, comes from the […]

Continue reading
1 2 3 18
Translate »
error: Alert: Content is protected !